Quality Clinical Research is seeking a highly motivated and individual to join the research operations group as a Clinical Research Coordinator. The coordinator will play a key role in coordinating all clinical trial activities, in accordance with all applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials. The primary skills include GCP proficiency, logical thinking, ability to prioritize, can-do attitude, the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions, strong interpersonal and team building skills.
The Coordinator, working closely with study team members under the moderate direction of a Study Investigator, will have overall responsibilities for coordinating efforts with other study team members in order to achieve study objectives and corporate goals, including:
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain effective communication with study team members.
- Track key study metrics using tracking tools (creating and maintaining documents, tables, databases, spreadsheets, and files), providing timely and quality updates to management.
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol.
- Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-care.
- Maintain study source documents. Report adverse events.
- Educate subjects protocol, study intervention, study drug, etc.
- Facilitate pre-study, site qualification, study initiation, monitoring visits, and study close out activities.
- Advertise, and conduct telephone screening to recruit potential subjects.
- Phlebotomy, Injections, ECG
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Former Combat Medics, LPN, Paramedics. MA, Pharmacy Tech
- Requires experience in phlebotomy and injections
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail a must. Demonstrated ability in positive relationship building, with strong verbal and written skills required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and with clinical trial master filing systems.
- Ability to travel for Clinic activities, attend investigator meetings or vendor visits/audits, as required
- Must be flexible with their schedule, and willing to work one weekend day every month.
Excellent attendance history and punctuality is a must
Email resume to Seneca@qcromaha.com